In today’s episode, I’m joined by Brett Pittam, one of our Brand Builder University members.
In the last 2 years, Brett has built one of his brands to the point of being ready to be sold. He is in talks with brokers at the moment about selling this brand in early 2022, and in this episode, we talk through the emotions of that, what he’s doing to prepare, and how you can model this journey.
In our chat, we discussed:
- How to prepare your business for sale…
- When is the right time to consider selling…
- How to manage a growing brand with a small team…
- And much more!
If you are a BBU member, Brett has said he is happy to hear from you in order to help you along in your journey and you can connect with him in the private members’ group.
0:00 Introduction To Guest – Brett Pittam
2:33 Brett’s Background and Amazon Selling Journey
7:27 Transitioning From A Full-Time Employee To A Full-Time Entrepreneur
15:31 Why Sell Your Brand?
17:37 When To Consider Selling Your Business?
23:24 Selling Your Business On The Market
31:42 Business/Organisational Set-Up
33:43 Advice For Getting Started
38:14 Taking Learning To Execution
Connect with Us:
- Explore Brand Builder University – courses & coaching to help you grow your brand.
- Free PPC Evaluation Tool – analyse your PPC performance against your top competitors.
- Amazon Bookkeeping Made Easy
- 50% Off Helium10 Software Suite
- Amazon Listings Done For You
If you got this far, there’s a chance you enjoyed the episode… if so, please consider leaving a review – we really appreciate it!