What a special show we have for you today… I sat down with BBU member Emre who arrived in America chasing the “American dream”. Driving for Uber to make ends meet, he heard about selling on Amazon just over two years ago and placed his first order of 300 units. Now 300 units is his worst DAY of sales. Listen to the full episode to hear about this crazy journey of growth.
- What Emre’s first product launch was like, and why he considered it a complete failure
- The emotions of placing 200,000 unit inventory orders
- Why he’s turned down a 7-figure exit and is instead shooting for 8-figures
Connect with Us:
- Explore Brand Builder University – courses & coaching to help you grow your brand.
- 50% Off Helium10 Software Suite
- Free PPC Evaluation Tool – analyse your PPC performance against your top competitors.
- Amazon Bookkeeping Made Easy
- Amazon Listings Done For You
If you got this far, there’s a chance you enjoyed the episode… if so, please consider leaving a review – we really appreciate it!