Welcome back to another episode of the Brand Builder Show!
This week you’re in for a treat as we’re joined by Bryan Porter, co-founder of 9-figure drinkware brand Simple Modern.
In this episode we discussed:
- How Simple Modern are sustaining 100% growth year on year
- How offering more variations of your products can drive substantially more revenue
- The clever technique Bryan used to secure licensing deals with Disney, the NBA, NFL and more
- Why Bryan believes generosity has been a core driver of the brand’s success
- The $5million investment Simple Modern has made into domestic US manufacturing
- And so much more!
A not to miss episode!
If you got this far, there’s a chance you enjoyed the episode… if so, please consider leaving a review – we really appreciate it!
00:00 Introducing Bryan Porter
06:26 Staring Simple Modern
08:25 Opportunities in Drinksware
14:18 Amazon percentage volume
16:59 1P Seller on Amazon
21:36 Business expectations
23:44 Manufacturing strategy
27:25 US vs China Manufacturing
30:26 Building a brand’s community
34:02 Protecting product development
37:17 Business principle
44:03 Product Licensing
48:27 Maintaining a good working relationship
51:19 Future Plans