When it comes to product sourcing, there is a growing demand within the eCommerce community for alternatives to China. Thankfully, the options are growing quickly.
In this episode, we’re joined by sourcing expert Yulia Blinova to discuss what those options are and how to best navigate them.
- 00:00 – Introduction to Guest: Yulia Blinova
- 01:09 – Yulia’s Background in Sourcing and eCommerce
- 06:39 – The Concept of a Hybrid Supply Chain
- 08:01 – Potential Competitors to China in Global Manufacturing
- 11:00 – Infrastructure Challenges in Alternative Sourcing Locations
- 16:05 – Comparing Sourcing Costs: Turkey vs. China
- 18:17 – Initiating Contact and Finding Quality Suppliers Beyond Alibaba
- 23:53 – How Many Manufacturers to Approach for Sourcing Worldwide
- 31:25 – Expert Insights on Balancing Quality and Price in Sourcing
- 33:16 – Considerations for Annual Contracts with Manufacturers
- 36:42 – Where to Learn More About Yulia and Zignify