Welcome back to another episode of the Brand Builder Show! This week we’re joined by Robin Brown. Having launched his first product only to find himself struggling against a saturated market, Robin dug deep and worked hard to build a real brand on Amazon. He recently hit 7 figures in annual sales and is building towards a significant exit.
- How Robin split tests his products before he even sources them
- The keyword research deep dive approach behind his growth
- What specific actions Robin is taking to prepare for an exit in 2 years
Connect with Robin on Twitter.
Connect with Us:
- Explore Brand Builder University – content, courses & coaching to help you grow your brand.
- 50% Off Helium10 Software Suite
- Free PPC Evaluation Tool – analyse your PPC performance against your top competitors.
- Amazon Bookkeeping Made Easy
- Amazon Listings Done For You
If you got this far, there’s a chance you enjoyed the episode… if so, please consider leaving a review – we really appreciate it!
00:00 Ben talks about Robin Brown
01:28 Robin talks a bit about himself
03:59 First learning experience on Amazon
07:48 Doing it again on Amazon
13:55 Million dollar mark
18:56 Robin’s current team
21:30 Comparing first product launch vs. second product launch
25:48 Talking about Data Dive
29:01 Robin’s PPC strategy
32:25 Preparing for Q4
38:09 Advice to new Amazon sellers
42:15 Planning for the future
45:12 Where to find Robin