Welcome back to another episode of the Brand Builder Show! This week we’re joined by Nick from HelloTax.
Amazon recently re-launched the European Fulfiment Network program – one change in a long list of post-Brexit adjustments for Amazon sellers selling in Europe.
We dove into all the updates and how sellers can best position themselves to take advantage of this often overlooked market!
Connect with Us:
- Explore Brand Builder University – content, courses & coaching to help you grow your brand.
- 50% Off Helium10 Software Suite
- Free PPC Evaluation Tool – analyse your PPC performance against your top competitors.
- Amazon Bookkeeping Made Easy
- Amazon Listings Done For You
If you got this far, there’s a chance you enjoyed the episode… if so, please consider leaving a review – we really appreciate it!
00:00 Ben welcomes Nick Penev to the show
00:56 Nick talks about his story in the eCommerce world
10:21 Where in Europe should one start (or expand) a business?
11:56 Reasons why you need to do VAT
15:26 Registering for VAT based on sales volume
16:28 Reopening of European Fulfillment Network
21:15 Non-EU seller expanding to Europe
24:12 Costs involved in expanding
26:48 Paying for fiscal representation insurance
33:23 Where to reach Nick Perev