Welcome to this week’s episode of the Brand Builder Show where we are joined by Rael Cline. Rael is the founder of Nozzle – a tool that helps Amazon sellers understand the journey of their customers in order to be able to reduce acquisition cost and increase customer lifetime value.
- Why understanding customer acquisition cost is becoming more and more important on Amazon
- How the lifetime value of a customer impacts our marketing efforts on Amazon
- How Amazon aggregators are viewing customer metrics when making acquisitions
Connect with Us:
- Explore Brand Builder University – content, courses & coaching to help you grow your brand.
- 50% Off Helium10 Software Suite
- Free PPC Evaluation Tool – analyse your PPC performance against your top competitors.
- Amazon Bookkeeping Made Easy
- Amazon Listings Done For You
If you got this far, there’s a chance you enjoyed the episode… if so, please consider leaving a review – we really appreciate it!
00:00 Ben talks about Rael Cline
01:56 Rael talks about himself
06:50 Understanding your customer’s purchasing behavior
10:01 Why Rael chose Amazon
15:40 Biggest challenges for sellers in accessing customer data on Amazon
22:57 What is the primary use case for Nozzle?
24:31 How much can I pay to acquire a new customer on Amazon?
25:40 Profitability vs. Growth
34:54 Increasing the customer lifetime value
39:41 How do you adjust your customer acquisition cost?
43:15 Future plans for Nozzle